Marketing & Copywriter Associate
Marketing | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Lodging Econometrics, a Portsmouth, NH-based company, is a trusted advisor and consultant to global companies looking to accelerate their growth and market share within the lodging industry. Based upon our clients’ growth objectives, we create customized programs to identify and new business opportunities sourced from our global hotel real estate intelligence.
We are expanding our Marketing Department and looking for a talented marketing associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess: strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to execute a variety of marketing activities and a willingness to learn. This individual will thrive in a busy support role in a team environment.
- Write and edit compelling action-oriented copy to include: email and direct mail campaigns, press releases, company websites, social media and sales presentations
- Ability to analyze and interpret trends in the hotel industry and convert into persuasive campaigns directed towards C-level executives
- Coordination and execution of email and direct mail campaigns
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Coordinate all aspects of trade shows and industry conferences to include: sales team schedules, development of campaigns, coordination of mailing lists
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing or relatable experience
- Bachelor Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including the ability to write copy and edit to brand standards
- Motivated, self-starter, who is organized and detail-orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality work, both in a team setting as well as individually
- Strong attention to details, and a desire for streamlining processes
- Assertive and resourceful personality with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate - advanced experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Filemaker Pro, Access or other relational databases, email campaign software, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Experienced with InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator or WordPress
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, are passionate about your work, and ready to join our team, please email us a cover letter along with your resume and writing samples.
Lodging Econometrics, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer located Portsmouth, NH, and was recently named the 2017 Family Business of the Year by the University Of New Hampshire's Center for Family Business. Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plan with 60% employer-paid premiums
• 401(k) Plan
• Ten Paid Holidays (including 2 floater days)
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Sick Time
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.