Marketing | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Lodging Econometrics, a Portsmouth, NH-based company, is a trusted advisor and consultant to global companies looking to accelerate their growth and market share within the lodging industry. We are recognized as the leading lodging industry consulting partner for global hotel real estate intelligence. Based upon our clients’ growth objectives, we create customized programs to identify and present all new business opportunities sourced from our global hotel real estate intelligence.
We are expanding our Marketing Group and looking for a dynamic marketing generalist to join our team to help further our goals to educate, engage, and support our clients. Our ideal candidate will come with an extended skillset including: experience with modern data-driven marketing techniques for social media, direct and email marketing campaigns as well as various other marketing materials. This individual will thrive in a busy support role in a team environment.
- Proven experience in the coordination and execution of email campaigns
- Ability to generate marketing campaign result reports, analyze them, and make suggestions
- Create custom client report samples using Filemaker, Excel and Adobe PDF in support of our sales team
- Proactively update and maintain the company’s media contacts database
- Plan trade shows by identifying, coordinating, and assembling requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and producing mailing lists
- Create quarterly analytic packages about the lodging industry, aggregated from several internal and external resources
- Upload client reports to their custom websites using WordPress
- Edit and proofread sales letters and marketing materials
- Provide general administrative support to the marketing team
- Maintain corporate and industry conference calendars
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant schooling or similar experience with a minimum of 2 - 4 years of relatable work experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills, including the ability to write copy and edit to brand standards
- Motivated, self-starter, who is organized and detail-orientated
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality work, both in a team setting as well as individually
- Strong attention to details, and a desire for streamlining processes
- Assertive and resourceful personality with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with: Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency with industry standard software and programs: Filemaker Pro, Access or other relational databases, email campaign software such as MailChimp and Campaigner,
- InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator, WordPress experience would be helpful
- Bonus experience: HTML, CSS, Video Production and Java
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, are passionate about your work, and ready to join a challenging team, please email us a cover letter along with your resume.
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.