Market Research Specialist
Market Intelligence | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Portsmouth, NH-based Lodging Econometrics is a trusted advisor and consultant to global hotel companies seeking to accelerate their growth and market share. Lodging Econometrics (LE) is the leading lodging industry consulting partner for global real estate intelligence. Based upon our clients’ growth objectives, we create customized programs that identify and present all new business opportunities sourced from our global hotel real estate intelligence.
We are seeking a Hotel Market Research Specialists.
- Making outbound persuasive phone calls to collect market intelligence about open hotels and hotels under development worldwide.
- Building relationships with hotel owners and development team members to review their hotel portfolio every 90 days.
- Accurately recording information into our database system.
- Integrating industry news and other online resources into our database.
- Crosschecking database content against many other information resources.
- Performing data audits and developing new methods to collect new intelligence and enhance the information on each hotel location.
- Miscellaneous project work as required.
- An engaging and professional personality with desire and the ability to build relationships over the phone
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- High attention to detail for sourcing, entering, and auditing data
- Intermediate database skills in FileMaker Pro, Access, or similar database software
- Prior work experience in customer service or telemarketing positions is helpful
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, are passionate about your work, and ready to join a challenging team, please email us a cover letter along with your resume.
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.