Content Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Portsmouth, NH-based Lodging Econometrics is a trusted consultant to global hotel companies seeking to accelerate growth and market share. Lodging Econometrics (LE) is the leading lodging industry consulting partner for global real estate intelligence. Based upon our clients’ objectives for business growth, we create customized Business Development programs that identify new opportunities sourced from our global hotel real estate intelligence.
We are expanding our Marketing Group and looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to join our team to help further our goals to educate and engage our clients and the industry. Our ideal candidate will come with: strong written and verbal skills, the ability to execute a variety of marketing activities and a willingness to learn. This individual would thrive in a busy support role in a team environment.
- Create engaging, strategic marketing and sales copy across print and digital platforms including: email and direct mail campaigns, media releases, company websites, social media sites, collateral, powerpoints and sales presentations
- Stay up-to-date on the latest lodging industry trends and analyze our reports to convert into compelling marketing messages
- Provide expertise on best practices for content marketing by staying current with the latest trends and suggesting other forms of digital media that may enhance our marketing efforts
- Maintain the corporate voice and tone throughout all marketing materials, as well as assist other team members with copywriting and editing
- Collaborate closely and effectively with marketing team members, and internal stakeholders to drive consistent and compelling messaging and customer-centric content across multiple channels
- Conduct analytical reports to improve content marketing strategies and tactics
- 5(+) years marketing or relatable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to write copy and edit to brand standards
- Motivated, self-starter, who is organized, detail-orientated and able to meet deadlines all while maintaining a high quality level of work
- Experience using email campaign software (MailChimp), Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Lodging Econometrics, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer located Portsmouth, NH, and was recently named the 2017 Family Business of the Year by the University Of New Hampshire's Center for Family Business. Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plan with 60% employer-paid premiums
Ten Paid Holidays (including 2 floater days)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, are passionate about your work, and ready to join a challenging team, please email us a cover letter along with your resume and a sample/portfolio of your work.
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.