Commercial Real Estate Broker/Salesperson
Sales | NY | Contract
New England Hotel Realty (NEHR) has 40 years of hospitality brokerage and advisory expertise, and is a leader in the niche segment of hotel brokerage. NEHR has the names of all the hotel owners throughout New England…allowing a new associate to get off to a fast start in this exciting industry. Backed by the power of Lodging Econometrics (LE), NEHR also has exclusive access to all buyers, investors, management groups, hospitality lenders, and franchise executives nationwide.
The expansive LE database gives NEHR the ability to instantly generate a targeted list of prospective owners/sellers and buyers and investors. We can reach decision makers quickly, discreetly and directly through an integrated emarketing platform proven to get results.
New England Hotel Realty real estate brokerage firm is interested in adding a motivated, licensed Commercial Real Estate Broker/Salesperson to join our team. We are looking for an achievement-oriented individual who is experienced at listing commercial properties. Hospitality experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Gaining a full understanding of potential clients’ business, solicit new business using persuasive selling techniques (personal appointments, phone, mail, and email) to meet sales objectives and grow revenues and profits.
- Maintaining relationships with current clients while implementing new business initiatives and sales/marketing plans to generate new listings and ensure continued future business.
- Engage other team members to create sales success.
- Participate in all phases of the sales cycle from establishing a relationship, taking a listing, securing the buyer, negotiating the deal, closing the sale, and following-up.
- Travel by car to meet and establish relationships with owners.
- BA/BS Degree in a related field with 3-5 years of proven commercial real estate sales experience.
- Licensed Real-Estate Broker or Salesperson for the state of New York. Licensure in multiple New England or mid-Atlantic states a plus!
- Proven real estate track record with solid sales, negotiation and closing experience.
- Energetic and enthusiastic professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Strong desire and commitment to travel within New England on a regular basis with occasional travel to attend industry conferences as necessary.
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, are passionate about your work, and ready to join a challenging team, please email us a cover letter along with your resume.