Commercial Real Estate Broker/Salesperson
Sales | Boston Area | Contract
With more than 35 years of brokerage, advisory and hotel management expertise New England Hotel Realty (NEHR) has the relationships, resources and extensive reach to bring the most qualified investors around the table. Backed by the power of Lodging Econometrics, NEHR have access to an unsurpassed LIVE database of all ownership and management groups, hospitality lenders, investors, and franchise executives nationwide.
The expansive LE database gives us the ability to instantly generate a targeted list of prospective purchasers based on a client’s custom criteria. We can reach decision makers quickly, discreetly and directly through an integrated emarketing platform proven to get results.
We are interested in adding a motivated Commercial Real Estate Broker/Salesperson to our staff. This role is located in the Boston, MA area.
- Gaining a full understanding of potential clients’ business, solicit new business using persuasive selling techniques (personal appointments, phone, mail, and email) to meet sales objectives and grow revenues and profits.
- Maintaining sales relationships with current clients while implementing new business and sales/marketing plans to generate new bookings and ensure continued future business.
- Engage other team members to create sales success and overall customer satisfaction while meeting sales objectives.
- Participate in all phases of the sales cycle from establishing a relationship, negotiating a contract, closing the sale, and follow-up.
- Proven real estate track record with solid sales, negotiation and closing experience.
- BA/BS Degree in a related field with 3-5 years of proven full-cycle commercial real estate sales experience.
- Licensed Real-Estate Broker or Salesperson for New Hampshire, Maine or Massachusetts.
- Energetic and enthusiastic professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Strong desire and commitment to travel within New England on a regular basis with occasional travel to attend trade shows necessary.
If you meet the requirements and qualifications above, are passionate about your work, and ready to join a challenging team, please email us a cover letter along with your resume.
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.