B2B Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Portsmouth, NH | Full Time
Lodging Econometrics, a Portsmouth, NH-based company, is a trusted advisor and consultant to global companies looking to accelerate their growth and market share within the lodging industry. We are recognized as the leading lodging industry consulting partner for global hotel real estate intelligence. Based upon our clients’ growth objectives, we create customized programs to identify and present all new business opportunities sourced from our global hotel real estate intelligence.
If you are a talented relationship based sales person who listens well, can match client needs with product solutions and is an effective deal closer, then this role is for you. We have an opportunity for an experienced, committed, and flexible Inside TeleSales Representative to join our growing team to demonstrate our business development programs and real estate reports to hotel ownership and management groups, investment groups, lenders and product vendors. Experience in the hospitality industry a plus!
- Prospect and contact pre-identified potential customers
- Engaging and professional personality with the desire and ability to build relationships over the phone
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Reach agreed upon monthly, quarterly, and annual sales volumes
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest industry and product developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Resolve customer inquiries and feedback, professionally and quickly
- 2 - 4 years of proven sales or customer service experience preferably in the lodging industry or in the information services business
- Energetic and enthusiastic professional who initiates outbound call programs
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create successful business relationships, develop sales opportunities, close transactions and deliver outstanding client service
- Strong CRM and database skills. FileMaker Pro or Access is helpful
- Experience using online meeting and conferencing tools, like Cisco Webex
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required
- Experience in the hospitality industry a plus
Lodging Econometrics, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer located Portsmouth, NH, and was recently named the 2017 Family Business of the Year by the University Of New Hampshire's Center for Family Business. Our full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plan with 60% employer-paid premiums
- 401(k) Plan
- Ten Paid Holidays (including 2 floater days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Time
If you meet the requirements above and are passionate about your work, please send us a cover letter along with your resume.
Please, no recruiters or phone calls.