Software Engineer - Customer Integration
Engineering | San Francisco, CA
Who are you?
- Designing and building a better onboarding process.
- Communicating with enterprise customers daily and debugging issues.
- Working closely with account management and core engineering teams.
- Improving documentation and process.
- Exceptional proficiency in at least one language.
- Extremely strong communication and follow-up skills.
- A strong understanding of web technologies: including CSS, HTML 4/5, and cross-browser debugging.
- Some familiarity with data stores (MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, etc.).
- Troubleshooting (especially under fire).
- Strong ability to dig through logs and other data sources.
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals and design patterns.
- Strong familiarity with Git or similar SCM.
- Sense of urgency and thrives in an incredibly fast-paced environment.
Who are we?
Livefyre is bringing social to the rest of the web, helping brands build engaging real-time conversations and community aroudn their owned content. The company's suite of real-time product are defining a new breed of web and mobile experiences that boost website traffic, increase user engagement, and drive revenue. As the seventh largest network online, Livefyre is powering real-time social experiences for leading brands including American Idol, AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX, Newsweek/Daily Beast, Showtime, Sports Illustrated and the New York Times.
So who are we? We're a bunch of friendly people and a dog named Mac. Together we make up a company that is three years young and determined to change the way people have conversations online.
We’re cupcake bakers, waffle makers, maple syrup connoisseurs, Tennessee whiskey enthusiasts, aspiring DJs, college dropouts, extreme athletes, and much much more. And we care about our no-office policy. And Waffle Wednesdays. And our ping-pong leaderboard. And poker nights. And our well-stocked beer fridge. And… well, you get the idea.