Senior Account Manager
Sales | San Francisco, CA
Make customers love us / customer happiness:
- Build rapport with key strategic customers, maintain very strong professional relationships, and ensure utmost customer satisfaction.
- Communicate proactively with customers and internally with our team, highlighting risks and issues.
- Understand complex integration and product questions/issues and coordinate resolutions.
- Facilitate monthly & quarterly business review meetings to review customer satisfaction, progress towards shared business goals, and identify potential new requirements, greater product utilization, & strategic expansion opportunities.
- Facilitate the utilization of new product features to customers through effective positioning and business justification, including suggested implementations and product overviews/demos.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell/renew customers, and leverage our sales and strategy teams to expand the relationship and integrate Livefyre's platform into many aspects of our customers' properties.
Oversee and manage the integration process:
- Participate in developing an account plan with sales and strategy teams.
- Gather and document technical and functional requirements from clients.
- Set client expectations on requirements and integration timelines as needed.
- Prepare integration schedules and task lists to meet clients’ specific needs.
- Help customers understand our products by translating intricate and technically complex concepts in a way that is simple and easy to understand.
- Lead and facilitate regular meetings with customers, including management and engineers.
- Creatively solve customer problems as they arise by coordinating across internal and external resources.
- Manage internal project managers and customer engineers, prioritizing their time across customers and tasks appropriately.
- Track integration success and ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide input to a scalable technical integration and account management process.
Solicit feedback from customers that we can use to make our product and processes better:
- Communicate product feedback and priorities from clients to product and strategy teams.
- Communicate technical requirements from clients to engineering and ops teams.
- Stellar communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Proven experience as a senior project manager (or senior operational account manager) in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
- Understanding of and experience managing all phases of the SDLC.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Strong track record of working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improving customer satisfaction.
- Problem and requirements analysis skills and facilitation of resolution.
- Experience working with technology integrations and facilitating between engineering and business teams.
- Interest and experience with social technology and publishing industry a plus.
Who are we?
Livefyre helps companies engage consumers through a combination of real-time conversation, social curation and social advertising. With Livefyre, brands can integrate real-time, social content into their websites, mobile apps, advertisements, and television broadcasts to increase viewer engagement, boost website traffic and drive revenue. As the sixth largest network online, Livefyre is powering real-time social experiences for over 250 leading brands including American Idol, AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX Sports, Mashable, NASCAR, Showtime, Sony Playstation, Sports Illustrated and The New York Times.
Founded in 2009 with office in San Francisco and New York, Livefyre was named one of the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times. For more information, visitwww.livefyre.com or follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @livefyre.