Human Resources and Recruiting | San Francisco, CA
We're seeking a kick ass recruiter to identify and hire top talent. We are growing rapidly and need a very skilled Recruiter to help us continue to meet our ambitious hiring goals. We have an exciting product, an incredible team of people, and we really abide by the work hard play hard adage (cheesy, sure, but true!) If you want to have fun and need not just a job but a company you can feel passionate about, this is the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have an awesome personality, at least 3 years of tech/startup recruiting experience, and be able to thrive in an incredibly fast-paced environment. You will use online tools/databases (linkedin, talentbin, github, etc.) and Boolean search to find and track candidates down. You have excellent relationship building skills and are great at "selling" opportunities on the phone and in person.
· Use online tools, social networking sites, and Boolean search to identify potential candidates.
· Qualify and contact potential candidates for a wide range of positions.
· Develop innovative sourcing strategies and manage a potentially large volume of candidates.
· Contribute significantly to candidate pipelines on a weekly basis.
· 3-6 years of recruiting experience, at least 2 in the tech industry, with an emphasis on sourcing of passive candidates
· Incredibly detail oriented and organized; thrives in a frenetic startup environment
· Great, fun personality!
· Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with no fear of cold calling and networking
· Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
· Startup experience a plus; HR administration or benefits experience a plus
Livefyre helps companies engage consumers through a combination of real-time conversation, social curation and social advertising. With Livefyre, brands can integrate real-time, social content into their websites, mobile apps, advertisements, and television broadcasts to increase viewer engagement, boost website traffic and drive revenue. As the sixth largest network online, Livefyre is powering real-time social experiences for over 250 leading brands including American Idol, AOL, Bravo, CBS, Conde Nast, Dow Jones/WSJ, FOX Sports, Mashable, NASCAR, Showtime, Sony Playstation, Sports Illustrated and The New York Times.
Founded in 2009 with office in San Francisco and New York, Livefyre was named one of the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times. For more information, visit www.livefyre.com or follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @livefyre.