Front End Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, CA
Who are you?
- Leadership – Work hard and lead by example within a brilliant team that only knows how to work at 150%
- Innovation – Bring design, process, and architecture ideas to the table that challenge the status quo while supporting business goals
- Anticipation vs. Reaction – Think about what lies ahead and plan accordingly
- Automate the World – Elimination of manual processes is key. If you have done it more than twice, it should be automated.
- Agile Junkie – You know it, you’ve done it, you love it
- Hack existing frameworks or build your own
- Can apply CS fundamentals and design patterns
- Experience with a server-side language
- Cross-browser CSS3 and HTML5
- Loves writing unit tests
- Ability to debug cross-domain issues
- Strong familiarity with Git or similar SCM
- Bend existing web technologies to your will
- Design to production - all in a days work
*We actively use everything mentioned under “Key Skills”. Depending upon previous roles, similar skills/technologies may be equally acceptable.
Who are we?
At Livefyre we're passionate about building community and changing the way people interact with your content. Our LiveComments, LiveBlog, and LiveChat apps ignite real-time conversations on your site. And StreamHub, our Enterprise platform, gives you the power to create a live social network around your content, and connect it to other social platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Simply put, Livefyre gets people talking.
So who are we? We're a bunch of friendly people and a dog named Mac. Together we make up a company that is three years young and determined to change the way people have conversations online.
We’re cupcake bakers, waffle makers, maple syrup connoisseurs, Tennessee whiskey enthusiasts, aspiring DJs, college dropouts, extreme athletes, and much much more. And we care about our no-office policy. And Waffle Wednesdays. And our ping-pong leaderboard. And poker nights. And our well-stocked beer fridge. And… well, you get the idea.