Senior Product Manager / Product Manager
Product Management | Draper, UT | Full Time
LiveAuctioneers is the leading marketplace for fine art, collectibles, furniture, and jewelry.
Founded in 2002, LiveAuctioneers was the first in the industry to introduce mobile bidding, video streamed auctions, and more. The company continues to be a pioneer in the sale of rare treasures. In 2018, LiveAuctioneers helped facilitate $3 billion of sales by connecting 13 million of the world’s most knowledgeable collectors with thousands of passionate sellers of one-of-a-kind items.
LiveAuctioneers management team has started and/or grown market leading companies. The company’s most recent investment was led by Cove Hill Partners, investors in innovative companies like NetDocuments and Strorable.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team in New York City or Salt Lake City. The Product Manager will be responsible for leading engineers and designers to deliver experiences that delight customers. The candidate must be very sharp, a great communicator and comfortable with rapidly advancing technology.
- Developing a product strategy and roadmap to attract customers and convert them to auction winners
- Identifying and rapidly testing improvements to the bidder experience
- Owning and improving customer engagement, retention and lifetime value metrics
- Driving collection and dissemination of customer insights through user testing, surveys, interviews, and/or focus groups in partnership with user experience and customer insights experts
- Leading and providing guidance to visual designers
- Managing engineers to deliver releases multiple times per day using agile processes
- Partnering with a wide range of stakeholders from idea conception through execution, including marketing, operations, engineers, and testers
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in product management
- Experience with Search, A/B Testing, eCommerce, and/or SEO
- Innate sense of the drivers of a great user experience
- Willingness to iterate rapidly
- Comfort with a dynamic, high growth environment
- Management consulting or engineering experience a plus
- Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus
- Company-matched 401K
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental insurance
- Generous, real vacations
- Fully-stocked beverage fridge and snack pantry
- Regular catered lunches, happy hours, and parties
- Ridiculously fun inventory, ranging from Michael Jackson's moonwalking shoes to Pablo Picasso's paintings