Senior Enterprise Sales
Sales | Portland, OR
At Little Bird, enterprise sales means fast-paced work with smart people in marketing, PR and other communications positions at some of the most interesting brands and organizations in the world. You'll sell software, services and data that will enable your customers to do more of what they already do, better and faster, and to do entirely new, exciting work on the social web.
The Little Bird team is small and made up of smart, honest, nice, hard-working people with diverse intellectual interests and cutting edge skills. We learn a lot every day and we love it. We're fortunate to have an international profile far out of proportion with our company's size and a surplus of inbound interest from sales prospects. We need your help working those leads.
You'll be able to build a sales organization from the ground up, working face to face with a team in Portland, Oregon. You'll sell a high-value product that you can feel good about and your competitive compensation will include equity in a venture-backed startup. Joining Little Bird can be a big step in growing your career as a leader in the social software market.
You'll be responsible for:
- Qualifying inbound leads and helping build a system for lead scoring and qualification, including hiring sales and sales support staff as appropriate
- Building strategy for, running and closing sales cycles with enterprise leads
- Working with colleagues in product, marketing, services and support to develop and refine Enterprise product/market fit
- Continuous education in social business best practices and cutting edge methodology
You should have already:
- Worked at a startup with fewer than 50 employees
- Developed a history of leading and closing five figure deals
- Sold emerging technology
- Sold social business technology
- Built and managed a sales team
Nice to have:
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions without extensive sales engineering support
- Established relationships in Silicon Valley
- An effective social media presence