Part-time Contract Attorney
Legal | San Francisco, CA | Part Time
We are the future of transportation.
Our mission is to provide efficient, economical, and ecological transportation solutions for the informed and interconnected global community. We aim to rekindle the excitement of the transportation experience by combining human-centered design with the latest in technologies and manufacturing.
Support the executive team on a full range of functions including administrative tasks, legal research, contract drafting, correspondence, management of outside counsel, maintenance of intellectual property portfolio, and document generation.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
- JD degree
- Admission to CA bar
- Basic legal knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in effective research methods
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly team-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.