Business Development | San Francisco, CA | Part Time
We are the future of transportation.
Our mission is to provide efficient, economical, and ecological transportation solutions for the informed and interconnected global community. We aim to rekindle the excitement of the transportation experience by combining human-centered design with the latest in technologies and manufacturing.
Work closely with the executive team and get hands-on experience on a range of projects including:
- Creating compelling content for all digital marketing channels, including social media and email marketing.
- Developing short and long-term marketing strategies to drive brand engagement.
- Managing, monitoring, and optimizing social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. Respond to questions/comments and drive and track engagement.
This is a part-time position and available immediately.
- Recent graduate or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, English or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong writing, content creation, and social media skills.
- Solid organizational, planning and project management skills.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Motivation with a positive “can-do” attitude and willingness to take on new challenges.
- An ambitious, creative mind and an aptitude for learning new things.
- Familiarity with web-design and content management systems such as WordPress and email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly team-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous simultaneous projects under deadline pressure.