Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
At ListenFirst, we’re passionate about creating insights from social data that help our clients make smarter, faster and more informed decisions than ever before. We partner with the most successful consumer brands in the world to transform how they use social data to drive every kind of decision in their business. Clients use our insights to identify trends, plan campaigns, acquire new customers, predict sales, and drive revenue.
We are building our team and looking for smart, talented, ambitious, and creative people, interested in challenging problems at scale for the biggest brands in the world.
If you are passionate about software quality, we want to talk to you. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the role of a QA Manager with a strategic mind and a focus on User Satisfaction. You are detail-oriented, thriving off of driving application functionality testing by becoming the expert on the application and working closely with product managers and developers. This is a highly visible role within the Product Development organization and will work with stakeholders company-wide, as well as external users.
- Work with product managers and developers to define and understand product functionality
- Lead the strategy, creation and execution of test plans and test cases; both automated and manual
- Monitor release quality and test coverage
- Identify, replicate, analyze and manage deviations
- Maintain a high level of functional and technical expertise
- Assign and review team members test plans and results
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- 3+ years of quality assurance experience in the SaaS industry
- 1+ years leading a QA team
- Proficient in test automation development with experience creating and maintaining test scripts
- Experience with Agile methodology, SQL, Java, and Automated Test Platforms
- Experience with Support and/or Help Desk Platforms
- Experience working and managing offshore QA teams
- Strong understanding of software development processes, procedures, and technology
- Strong understanding of project management methodology
- Proactive and perceptive
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- Computer Science degree (major or minor) or technical background
- Basic understanding of marketing channels, especially digitally-oriented ones including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Website analytics, ad technology, Pinterest, etc
- Mobile & Tablet Testing experience