Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time
At ListenFirst, we’re passionate about creating insights from social data that help our clients make smarter, faster and more informed decisions than ever before. We partner with the most successful consumer brands in the world to transform how they use social data to drive every kind of decision in their business. Clients use our insights to identify trends, plan campaigns, acquire new customers, predict sales, and drive revenue. We are building our team and looking for smart, talented, ambitious, and creative people, interested in challenging problems at scale for the biggest brands in the world.
If you are passionate about analytics, we want to talk to you. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the role of a Product Manager with a strategic mind and a focus on data collection, analysis and visualization. You are detail-oriented, thrive on working closely with other product stakeholders, developers, client success and sales/marketing. This is a highly visible role within the Product Development organization and will work with stakeholders company-wide, as well as external users.
- Research and document clear user stories and specifications (use cases, user flows, etc), including business rules, logic, and data requirements
- Communicate and present concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Create product specifications and collaborate with the engineering team to plan and sequence out tasks for incremental development milestones.
- Maintain quality of product through bug tracking, reporting, and management.
- Contribute in meetings to strategize and plan improvement features
- Ability to work on projects both collaboratively as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and individually
- 2+ years in a Product or Business Analyst Position
- Passion for evolving and improving product
- Proactive and perceptive
- Superb communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Understanding and strong interest in web technologies
- Track record of proactive project management
- Ability to listen carefully and execute within changing priorities
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and tools a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail, organized and proficient with scheduling and prioritizing
- Up to date on digital trends
- Interest or passion with data visualization and reporting
- Highly attuned intuition regarding stakeholder needs and expectation setting
- Ability to report into and interact with company executive leadership
- Basic understanding of marketing channels, especially digitally oriented ones including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Website Analytics, Ad-Servers, Pinterest, etc
- Computer Science degree (major or minor) or technical background a big plus