Client Success Strategist (Japanese-Speaking)
Client Success | New York, NY | Full Time
At ListenFirst, we’re passionate about creating insights from social data that help our clients make smarter, faster and more informed decisions than ever before. We partner with the most successful consumer brands in the world to transform how they use social data to drive every kind of decision in their business. Clients use our insights to identify trends, plan campaigns, acquire new customers, predict sales, and drive revenue.
We’re building our team and looking for smart, talented, ambitious, and creative people, interested in challenging problems at scale for the biggest brands in the world.
This role is an immediate need and requires proficiency in Japanese. We’re looking for a Client Success Strategist focused on servicing our Japan-based clients. You will build relationships with and provide value to major brands housed in Japan, helping them realize ROI and value through their ListenFirst partnership. The goal is to keep customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention high by maintaining a deep understanding of the customers’ business challenges and goals, and strategically managing the relationship to ensure that ListenFirst is contributing to their success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with major Japanese consumer brands in order to ensure that they are continuously recognizing value and ROI from their ListenFirst partnership.
- Having a deep understanding and taking full ownership of the customer’s needs, and acting as the voice-of-customer internally to ensure those needs are met.
- Operate as dedicated strategist providing proactive insights, recommendations, and custom reporting to help customer optimize social media objectives and drive maximum ROI - strategist work requires Japanese language proficiency
- Set clear goals with your customers and deploy strategies focused towards those goals
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution with internal support and product teams
- Keep accurate records and document customer discussions, feedback and needs
- Understand client domain with specialized expertise, including a sophisticated knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Constantly monitor new marketing channels and understand how these fit into the needs and priorities of client base in order to guide product development and strategy work
- Keep ahead of company and industry developments to mitigate risk for customer relationships and identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with Client Strategy Director to ensure that customer’s level of satisfaction with deliverables is high
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- 1 - 3 years of prior working experience in customer success, preferably at an agency or SaaS company
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and Japanese clearly and professionally.
- General knowledge of the marketing and social media landscapes; analytics experience a plus
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and written / verbal communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Excitement for a fast-growing, nimble start-up working environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or similar preferred