Client Services Analyst
Client Services | New York, NY | Full Time
ListenFirst Media is a well-funded NYC technology startup founded by multi-time successful entrepreneurs.
Our platform provides senior level Fortune-500 marketing executives with immediate access to a vast amount of relevant cross-channel metrics in a timely, intuitive, and digestible format, arming them with the deep insights necessary to efficiently optimize and understand the effectiveness of day-to-day marketing initiatives.
We are currently in the process of building out our core team in NYC and are looking for smart, talented, ambitious, and creative people, interested in challenging problems at scale for the biggest marketers in the world.
- Manage and liaise with senior level clients, supporting all elements of engagements
Oversee all client expectations and deliverables, including, but not limited to:
- Delivery of weekly reports
- Scheduling and leadership on weekly client calls/meetings
- Quality Assurance testing on ListenFirst platform for all client-interfacing content
- Updating all upcoming data, brands, and titles for client on an ongoing basis
- Documenting and integrating key marketing events into the ListenFirst platform
- Develop and implement ongoing client engagement strategies
- Ideate and introduce new ways to present and share insights to clients
- Understand client domain with specialized expertise, including a sophisticated knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Constantly monitor new marketing channels and understand how these fit into the needs and priorities of client base
- Manage a junior support staff to assist in client deliverables
- Collaborate with Product Development staff on Quality Assurance activities of ListenFirst Platform, as well as contributing new feature ideas and enhancements to product roadmap
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and proficient with scheduling and prioritizing
- Highly attuned intuition regarding client needs and expectation setting
- Ability to manage junior staff, as well as report into and interact with company executive leadership
- Client service experience in a marketing services business
- Knowledge and Interest in Cross-Channel Marketing Strategies
- Sophisticated understanding of marketing channels, especially digitally oriented ones including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Google Analytics, Omniture, Ad-Servers (ie DART), Pinterest, etc.
- Understanding of basic and intermediate data analysis and interpretation