Client Success | New York, NY | Full Time
At ListenFirst, we’re passionate about creating insights from social data that help our clients make smarter, faster and more informed decisions than ever before. We partner with the most successful consumer brands in the world to transform how they use social data to drive every kind of decision in their business. Clients use our insights to identify trends, plan campaigns, acquire new customers, predict sales, and drive revenue.
We are building our team and looking for smart, talented, ambitious, and creative people, interested in challenging problems at scale for the biggest brands in the world.
If you are passionate about making clients happy, we want to talk to you. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the role of an Account Manager on our Client Success Team. Someone who recognizes that clients need more than an account log in, password and training manual to optimize the value of insights from the constantly evolving world of social analytics. In this role, you will own all aspects of the client relationship, from bringing them on board to coordinating with the strategy, product, and marketing teams to ensure that your customers are receiving everything they need to be successful. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client's business needs and driving them to realize the value of their investment in ListenFirst as efficiently and enjoyably as possible. Further, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for customers to grow their contractual relationships and business with ListenFirst.
- Manage and liaise with senior level clients, supporting all elements of engagements
- Ensure the delivery of all client expectations and deliverables, including, but not limited to:
- Delivery of weekly reports
- Scheduling and leadership on client calls/meetings
- Platform trainings and guides
- Product feedback and support
- Develop and implement ongoing client engagement strategies
- Understand client domain with specialized expertise, including a sophisticated knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Constantly monitor new marketing channels and understand how these fit into the needs and priorities of client base in order to guide product development and strategy work
- Manage other client strategy and support staff to assist in client deliverables
- Collaborate with Product Development staff on Quality Assurance activities of ListenFirst Platform, as well as contributing new feature ideas and enhancements to product roadmap
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing customers, in ways that will be beneficial for the customer and ListenFirst
- A high energy, optimistic and highly motivated account management professional with a proven track record of success maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Highly organized and proficient with scheduling and prioritizing
- Highly attuned intuition regarding client goals, needs and expectation setting
- Ability to manage junior staff, as well as report into and interact with company executive leadership
- Account Management or Client Success experience in a marketing services business
- Knowledge and Interest in Cross-Channel Marketing Strategies
- Sophisticated understanding of marketing channels, especially digitally oriented ones including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Google Analytics, Omniture, Ad-Servers (ie DART), Pinterest, etc.
- Understanding of basic and intermediate data analysis and interpretation, and its value to Fortune500 companies