Product | New York, NY | Full Time
Linkwell Health is a content marketing company that activates members to achieve health plans goals while building brand trust. We do this by integrating our Newsstand-Quality Content & Healthy Grocery Savings into health plan member communication programs, with customization towards specific health plan goals. Top Health Plans leverage Linkwell services to increase brand affinity, retention, quality scores, and member portal traffic, while executing population health initiatives and satisfying mandate requirements. Each Linkwell customer uniquely brands and integrates Linkwell’s assets into their own portfolio of communications to drive member activation – overall, by segment (e.g. line of business, demographic, and disease state), and through personalized communications.
The Associate Editor reports, writes and edits health and wellness service content. This content supports content marketing campaigns in print, digital, and social media. The Associate Editor will need to conceptualize creative ways to tell stories across multiple platforms with a focus on creating actionable content delivered with a friendly, approachable voice.
- Assist in developing, writing and publishing health and wellness content to websites, apps, print publications and social media outlets for multiple brands.
- Assist in the creation, testing, and deployment of email campaigns.
- Post articles to CMS.
- Photo research.
- Track emerging trends in health & wellness, generate and pitch story ideas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in journalism, English, communications or similar
- At least 2 years editing and writing experience in a media organization
- General knowledge of MS Office Suite, web publishing, InDesign