Visual Designer at Liftopia.com
Product | San Francisco, CA
Liftopia is seeking a talented visual designer! We are looking for someone with a solid background in design, from illustration to print, who is passionate about awesome visual communication. Ideally, you will have 2 to 4+ years of design experience at an ad agency, design firm and/or startup. If you fill this new position, you will be an integral part of our product and marketing teams, and you will work closely with all members of the company to deliver the best possible product to our customers. This position can grow with what you bring to it.
- Support the design and production needs of the product and marketing teams
- Deliver strong visual design on print & digital marketing collateral
Create icons and illustrations
Maintain branding across print & digital mediums
Deliver visual designs for web & web interfaces
- Strong understanding of grid systems, layout and color, asset production, typography and a meticulous attention to pixel-level detail
- Solid organizational skills and is flexible enough to roll with changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Wants to create forward-looking, modern visuals, and understands how to edit
- Fantastic communicator both on the page and off
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Enjoys brainstorming and collaboration
- Interest and experience in UI and interaction design for web and mobile interfaces
- Experience coding HTML/CSS/JS and working with the latest web technologies
- Graphic design or design-related degree
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation days
- Health insurance
- Bonus Pool
- Stock Options
- Flexible schedule
- Casual office
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Nice deals on lift tickets!
- Liftopia Days!
- Fun, outdoor activity focused culture
- Travel to ski resorts for work purposes
- Free company tattoos
- Liftopia is located in downtown San Francisco close to public transportation.
- Remote candidates will not be considered.
- All applicants must include a link to their portfolio (we will not look at applicants who attach large files; it must be hosted)