Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Internship
This is a paid, 40 hour/week 6 month internship.
At Liftopia we're building tools that are igniting a movement in the ski industry, bringing innovative changes that benefit both mountain resorts and those who love snow. Liftopia's eCommerce technology allows people to book lift tickets and other mountain recreational products months in advance at the best prices for their favorite and new resorts. It helps resorts grow revenue through advance purchase tickets and also helps them reach new demographics.
Liftopia is a rapidly-growing, venture-backed company that is already the largest seller of lift tickets online. Our team is the driving force behind our success. We are united by our passion for changing the industry for good and ensuring the success of our product. You belong here if this is something that raises your eyebrows (in a good way). You will join and enhance our already motivated and energetic team. You will be asked to accomplish things you've never done before. You will be able to reap the benefits of being able to see tangible results of your effort. You will make a difference.
Liftopia is seeking a motivated creative individual to help the Product, Design, Marketing and Development teams with their winter season efforts! The perfect candidate will be eager to learn, will be reliable and will have a passion for web development, design and user experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some technical skills to get deeper technical experience as well as broad experience across Product, Marketing and Design. It is also a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door at Liftopia!
You will work on:
* Cross promotional launches
* User testing
* Cloud Store buildouts
* User experience audits
* The buildout of email promotions and landing pages for regularly scheduled promotions and special partnerships
* Driving Resort Partner site user experience audits
* Leading the buildout of Resort Partner Cloud Stores and last but not least...
* Assisting with user testing session logistics and administration
Our Ideal Candidate for this Role:
* Has experience coding in HTML and CSS, including coding email in HTML/CSS
* Is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks)
* Has a degree in design or technology or something closely related
* Has a portfolio of your work or some example projects you can share
* Works well in a team environment, has a positive attitude and willingness to work on many projects in many areas at the same time
Bonus Points for:
* Passion for good usability
* User testing experience
* UI design skills
* Mobile email development skills
What's In It For You? Logistical Info...
* This is a full time paid internship with the potential to grow into a full time role
* The ability to get the true startup experience - no rules, no bureaucracy, tons of tough decisions with real impacts on the business
* The opportunity to gain technical experience as well as cross-departmental experience in a company that is growing fast and changing an amazing industry for the better
* Tahoe powder days off
* Casual office
* Fun, outdoor activity focused culture
How To Apply:
* The Sourcery will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* To apply, click the link!