Product Manager (Liftopia.com)
Engineering | San Francisco, CA
- Manage product development for the Liftopia portfolio of products
- Drive new feature documentation
- Steward colloborative problem solving processes across departments
- Curate documentation of existing product features and functionality
- Manage and document inbound internal and external development requests and bug reports
- Help maintain a high level of code and release quality
- Acitively contribute to solving user interface challenges with the development and product teams
- 2 - 4 years product management experience
- Strong visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent technical documents available upon request
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Bonus pool
- Stock pptions
- Unlimited vacation
- Casual office
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Nice deals on lift tickets!
- Liftopia days!
- Fun, outdoor activity focused culture
- Free company tattoos
- CS degree
- Experience working with remote development teams
- Nunchuku skills
- Bow hunting skills
- Liftopia is located in downtown San Francisco close to public transportation.
- Remote candidates will not be considered.
At Liftopia we’re building tools that are igniting a movement in the ski industry, bringing innovative changes that benefit both mountain resorts and those who love snow. Our technology allows people to book lift tickets and other mountain recreational products months in advance at the best prices for their favorite and new resorts. It helps resorts grow revenue through advance purchase tickets and reach new demographics.
- Apply through Liftopia's JobScore account.
- Include a 300 character statement in lieu of a cover letter telling us why you are a perfect fit for this job! Applications without this statement will not be reviewed.
- Please no phone calls, recruiters, agencies, firms, outsourcers or anyone else that is not an actual candidate!