Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
With over 10 million active families and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job:
We're looking for someone to lead our Product team. This new position will manage a team of very talented product managers to envision, define and execute a product strategy that delivers the best in class user experience to the Life360 audience. The candidate will collaborate and work closely with lead design and engineering partners to execute development at the highest level of quality. This is a hands-on role for the lead, conducting user testing, producing innovative features and inspiring the entire team's thinking. We are building out new experience paradigms that will test your creativity and your ability to translate these ideas into amazing and useful features based on location and communication. Beyond smartphones, we are also extending our experiences to cars, homes and wearables - a complex product challenge as we move into the “Internet of Things”.
- Evolve and manage the product strategy for the company
- Lead Product Management team - mentor, motivate
- Drive overall product operations (roadmap, process with engineering, cross-functional management/comms)
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company with a strong product voice
- Be a strong and powerful voice across the company for the product experience
- 10+ years experience in product - a product manager at heart
- Successful track record leading/developing product teams
- Prior roles in consumer - B2C products
- Experience in mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience in premium business models/products
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior working knowledge of Agile
We're a startup, which means that you'll be part of a tightly knit and highly driven team. Some days will be busy, other days will be even busier. But it's never boring, and the work is stimulating. We're looking for someone who is a star in their own right and can inspire others but at the same time, roll up their sleeves and own key components of the business.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay with generous equity
- Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- The computer of your choice
- Health, dental, 401k and various other benefits
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great dog-friendly office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA