Software Engineer, iOS
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Software Engineer, iOS
With over 10 million active families and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
- Self-starter who is passionate about her / his work.
- Bias towards action and attention to details.
- Work in a cross-functional team of mobile, backend, design, product and test engineers.
- Deliver high-quality software with unit tests and automation in a 2-week release cycle
- Take ownership of team wide tasks such as Crashlytics, Battery, Localization, etc.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of iOS experience
- Ability to quickly build and test new features on iOS without sacrificing quality.
- Comfortable in a small and high-growth start-up environment
- Ability to drive a technical initiative in the team
- Familiarity with RxSwift/ReactiveCocoa or functional programming
- Experience with testing on iOS and ability to write performant and battery optimized code
- An app live on the App Store or contributions to popular open source packages
- Experience developing location-based services
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay with generous equity
- Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- The computer of your choice
- Health, dental, 401k and various other benefits
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great dog-friendly office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA