Software Engineer, iOS
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Software Engineer, iOS
Life360 is the world’s largest network for families available for Android and iOS. Our userbase of over 80 million families expands to all areas of the world. We give our users peace of mind knowing that everyone in their connected circle is close and safe. Circles privately share location, communicate with ease and stay connected with alerts and in-app messaging, and we are constantly on the edge of new technology developing unique ways to collect location data and serve the right information at the right time to our users. Founded in 2008, Life360 has raised $76M in venture financing and is headquartered in San Francisco with 50+ employees. For more information, visit www.life360.com.
- Self-starter who is passionate about her / his work.
- Bias towards action and attention to details.
- Work in a cross functional team of mobile, backend, design, product and test engineers.
- Deliver high quality software with unit tests and automation in a 2 week release cycle
- Take ownership of team wide tasks such as Crashlytics, Battery, Localization, etc.
- 3 to 5 years of iOS experience with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Ability to quickly build and test new features on iOS without sacrificing quality.
- Comfortable in a small and high-growth start-up environment
- Ability to drive a technical initiative in the team
- Familiarity with RxSwift/ReactiveCocoa or functional programming
- Experience with testing on iOS and ability to write performant and battery optimized code
- An app live on the App Store or contributions to popular open source packages.
- Experience developing location-based services
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Work From Home Fridays
- Monthly living well stipend you can use for the gym, massages, show tickets, or whatever you’d like
- Catered lunches and unlimited healthy snacks (or unhealthy but delicious snacks like Costco peanut butter pretzels)
- A brand new computer set up to your liking, mobile devices, and your own set of Beats by Dre headphones
- An office of truly nice and incredibly talented, smart people
- Autonomy - we give you a lot of responsibility and ownership
- User stories that make you happy, might make you cry, and will definitely make you proud
- Subscriptions to our premium products