Senior Software Engineer, iOS
Engineering | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Life360 is the world’s largest network for families available for Android and iOS. Using proprietary location-based technology, Life360 processes over 1.3 billion location requests per day and enables over 50 million families to privately share location, communicate with ease and stay connected with alerts, lists and in-app messaging. The app operates in a convenient and secure way reducing friction and offering peace of mind to make family life easier. Founded in 2008, Life360 has raised $76M in venture financing and is headquartered in San Francisco with 50 employees. For more information, visit www.life360.com.
- Self-starter who is passionate about her / his work.
- Bias towards action and attention to details.
- Work in a cross functional team of mobile, backend, design, product and test engineers.
- Deliver high quality software with unit tests and automation in a 2 week release cycle
- Take ownership of team wide tasks such as Crashlytics, Battery, Localization, etc.
- Ability to quickly build and test new features on iOS without sacrificing quality.
- Comfortable in a small and high-growth start-up environment
- Ability to drive a technical initiative in the team
- Familiarity with RxSwift/ReactiveCocoa or functional programming
- Experience with testing on iOS and ability to write performant and battery optimized code
- An app live on the App Store or contributions to popular open source packages.
- Experience developing location-based services
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms.
- Competitive pay and Benefits with equity
- Fridays are Work From Home Days at Life360
- Catered lunches, unlimited healthy snacks
- Latest hardware and phones.