Product Manager, Mobile - Partnerships
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Product Manager, Mobile - Partnerships
Life360 is the largest mobile family network in the world. Our vision is to be for families what Facebook is for friends and LinkedIn is for professionals, by building products that help make modern life less hectic. We have over 50 million registered families, with a million new families added every month. We’ve raised over $75m in funding from Google, Facebook, BMW, ADT and other venture investors
Now is the perfect time to join our small and growing team. Not only is our user base growing at a fast pace, our upcoming product releases are some of the most exciting in the company’s history.
About the Job:
We're looking for someone to drive our product efforts when working with partners - an exciting area of growth for the company. This new position will help build out a new business area leveraging the Life360 technology and audience as we partner with 3rd parties to grow our audience and revenue. With a big partnership with ADT in place and many more in development, this role will help define the opportunity and manage the product strategy and execution of these partnerships. The candidate will collaborate and work closely with business development, program management and engineering partners to execute development at the highest level of quality. We are putting together a roster of strategic partnerships that will connect Life360 to the automobile, home automation, and wearable device industries. The technology that Life360 has developed is very impactful with numerous potential implementations that partners can leverage - offering a huge opportunity for Life360. Previous partnership integrations include Nest, Piper, BMW, Yahoo! Japan, Telecom Italia and Samsung.
- Evolve and manage the product strategy for partnerships/new business opportunities and Life360’s Developers Platform
- Be the main product point of contact/communications with partners (eg: monthly business reviews and reporting, product roadmap reviews, user testing etc)
- Work with dedicated engineering team for partnerships to scope and deliver on commitments
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company with a strong partnership voice from a product perspective
- Support Business Development team in early deal development/scoping
- 5+ years experience in product management - a product manager at heart
- Successful management of product oriented partnerships including managing partner relationship at the product level
- Excellent relationship builder oriented toward partner success. Ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders outside the company
- Proven track record of delivering complex B2B or Developer Platform solutions to big companies
- Experience in mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Extremely strong oral and written communication skills - partner communication will be critical as well as communications across the entire Life360 organization
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Prior working knowledge of Agile
We're a startup, which means that you'll be part of a tightly knit and highly driven team. Some days will be busy, other days will be even busier. But it's never boring, and the work is stimulating. We're looking for someone who is a star in their own right and can inspire others but at the same time, roll up their sleeves and own a key component of the business.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Your own computer built the way you like it
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.