Product Manager Lead, Core Experience
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Product Manager Lead, Core Experience
With over 10 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job:
With location defining our core value proposition (Mapping, Location, Driving, Places) - we are building an overall family membership service that leverages technology to help families stay connected and coordinated in their everyday life. We are looking for an exceptional product manager that has deep user empathy and a keen sense for amazing design. As the leader of the core experiences team, you will be responsible for integrating our location features with complimentary services to create delight experiences for families. The ideal candidate will obsess over the details of high quality design while delivering on business goals that will propel Life360 through various stages of revenue and user growth. This role reports to the VP of Product Management at Life360.
- Own the end-to-end core app experience to ensure consistency and quality of UX, navigation, and information architecture
- Premium & revenue management - Full funnel analysis and optimization to improve promotion, trial, conversion, and retention rates to drive overall subscriber targets and revenue
- Safety - Formulate a cohesive product strategy and roadmap to create experiences that help families become more safe
- Manage product marketing, user education, and communication touch points throughout the lifecycle of our users
- Increase activation and retention across New User Experience, Onboarding, Messaging, Settings, Login, and other core app touchpoints
- Integrate with next generation devices and platforms (Alexa, CarPlay, WatchOS, etc.)
- Directly hire, manage and develop a team of product managers
- 7+ years of consumer internet or mobile product management experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high quality products and familiarity managing products with a premium/subscription based revenue model
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven prioritization and decision making
- Experience with the latest mobile design paradigms (iOS and Android)
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Technical background in Computer Science, Math, or related disciplines. MBA preferred.
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.