HR | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
With over 10 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
- Front office reception includes: warmly welcoming candidates, visitors, partners and vendors
- Go-to point of contact between IT, HR, Facilities, and other employees
- Ensure the workplace is a clean and beautiful space to be proud of, including conference rooms, kitchens, front desk, and other public workspaces
- Manage and coordinate office lunches, events, etc.
- Oversee office supplies, catering and snacks, facilities budget and invoices
- Inventory tracking and reporting across all offices
- Build and manage trusting, exceptional relationships with vendors and building office management
- Assist in recruiting and HR functions including I9/E-Verify and scheduling interviews.
- Ensure new employees desks are set up and their first day is memorable!
- Previous facilities and office management experience
- Previous experience managing vendor relationships and negotiating vendor contracts
- Comfortable using web-based applications such as G Suite, Dropbox, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Reliable, solution-driven and can work under pressure
- Able to monitor physical entry to suite during open office hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm
We're a startup, which means that you'll be part of a tightly knit and highly driven team. Some days will be busy, other days will be even busier. But it's never boring, and the work is stimulating. We're looking for someone who is a star in their own right and can inspire others but at the same time, roll up their sleeves and own key components of the business.
- Competitive pay with generous equity
- Free snacks, drinks, and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- The computer of your choice
- Health, dental, 401k and various other benefits
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great dog-friendly office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA