Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
With over 14 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, Life360 is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining Life360 at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and more than tripled revenue over the last year. We are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full-time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
We are looking for a brand designer to join the Life360 marketing team and help us bring the Life360 brand to life across our communication touch points. From helping evolve our brand identity to developing social creative and brand templates, you will be an integral part of the Life360 brand. You will be a dedicated design resource for brand and marketing while collaborating closely with product and design teams.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to the evolution of our brand identity to reach our desired audience via multiple mediums
- Work with marketing team to ideate unique, shareable and stand-out creative around Life360 campaigns, partnerships, advertising and social channels
- Build brand assets and handle the day to day design needs such as templates, presentations and collateral
- Articulate and present work and effectively synthesize feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of design and quality across all internal and external outputs
- Complete ad hoc projects in support of brand and marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the brand and product teams to establish and maintain our design standards and guidelines
- Provide creative guidance to content partners/agencies/partners so assets are consistent with our brand style and guidelines.
- 3+ years design experience in agency environment and/or B2C brand
- Experience in working in a growth environment.
- Experience working across multiple projects and leading creative output
- Experience seeing work through with, product and engineering teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Skills in After Effects and/or HTML/CSS a plus
- Fridays are Work From Home days at Life360
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Free snacks, drinks (three ways to brew your favorite cup of coffee), and food in the office
- Catered lunches throughout the week
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA. It is not a remote role.