Product Managers - Manila
Product | Makati, Philippines | Full Time
Product Managers - Manila
About the company
We have a goal to change the world and so should you. Our vision is to help create an economically empowered and thriving middle class in developing countries around the world. To accomplish this, we are building the world’s first online platform that empowers the emerging middle class to use their online social connections to build their creditworthiness and access local financial services.
This is a fast-paced, startup work environment. You'll have a lot of latitude with how you complete your projects but also high expectations of the output - we have a culture focused on results.
The role: Product Manager
You will be responsible for working with the business and the technical teams to write business specifications, launch product features and work with the senior management team to develop the product roadmap. You will have proven product development skills and have experience in an online and/or mobile environment. You will have excellent oral, written and visual communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently. You will concentrate on product features and fixes, including the production of wireframes and requirement management (Acceptance criteria, Internal documentation, User Stories, Specifications, etc.).
The Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for this role will be Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External Clients) and On-time Launch of new Products and/or Features. The ideal candidate will have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Lenddo speed.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative UX and features.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Lenddo’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal, but not required.
- Product management and/or product design experience, ideally within financial services or mobile sector
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with oral and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to create examples through wire frames and mock ups
- Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired