Marketing Partnerships Coordinator, Bogotá
Marketing | Bogota, Colombia | Full Time
Marketing Partnerships Coordinator - Bogotá
This position is based in Bogotá, Colombia
About the company
We have a goal to change the world and so should you. Our vision is to help create an economically empowered and thriving middle class in developing countries around the world. To accomplish this, we are building the world’s first online platform that empowers the emerging middle class to use their online social connections to build their creditworthiness and access local financial services.
This is a fast-paced, startup work environment. You'll have a lot of latitude with how you complete your projects but also high expectations of the output - we have a culture focused on results.
The role: Marketing Partnerships Coordinator
You will support the overall operations of our marketing team, with a specific responsibility to manage, implement and report out on the agreements with our marketing partners. You will also help our marketing team qualify potential partners and organize partner meetings and events. You are an Internet savvy, with a passion for digital trends and innovation. You must be analytically minded and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish. The Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for this role will be Number of Qualified Loan Applications from Marketing Partnerships. The ideal candidate will have a background and interest working with Universities and continuing education providers.
- Manage, implement and report out on the agreements with our marketing partners
- Help our marketing team qualify potential partners and organize partnership meetings and events
- Lead research and creative brainstorming for potential marketing partners
- Report to management periodically with metrics and data to support successes of marketing partnerships
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience developing and executing media strategies, marketing and event management, or related experiences.
- Excellent writing skills in English and Spanish
- Proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team.