Loan / Credit Officers
Operations | Makati, Philippines
Loan / Credit Officers - Dayshift
The position is based in Makati, Philippines.
About the company
We have a goal to change the world and so should you. Our vision is to help create an economically empowered and thriving middle class in developing countries around the world. To accomplish this, we are building the world’s first online platform that empowers the emerging middle class to use their online social connections to build their creditworthiness and access local financial services.
This is a fast-paced, startup work environment. You'll have a lot of latitude with how you complete your projects but also high expectations of the output - we have a culture focused on results.
The role: Loan / Credit Officer
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is able to handle the end-to-end processing of loan applications and subsequent questions from borrowers.
- Process incoming loan applications
- Perform credit investigation
- Communicate with prospective borrowers via phone, email and chat for to obtain further information
- Provide support for approved borrowers via phone, emai and chat.
- Make proposals for process improvements
Education and Experience Requirements
● E- Bachelor’s/College degree in any business related field.
● E- At least 1 years of working experience handling loan processing and credit investigation for a bank or crdit card company.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Traits (E=Essential, P=Preferred):
● E- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve difficult situations effectively via phone and email.
● E- Strong oral and written communication skills
● E - Quick thinker who is able to make decisions autonomously
● P - Good problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally
● P - Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented, motivated, proactive and driven to achieve objectives
● P- Strong customer service skills, team player, self starter