LATAM Sales Director
Sales | Bogota, Colombia | Full Time
LATAM Sales Director
This position is based in either Bogota, Colombia or New York, USA
About the company
We have a goal to change the world and so should you. Our vision is to help create an economically empowered and thriving middle class in developing countries around the world. Lenddo’s clients are financial institutions, online marketplaces and e-commerce companies who want to be more efficient in serving the middle class, and in the case of lenders make credit available to a larger portion of the population. This is a fast-paced, startup work environment with aggressive goals but where you have a lot of latitude with how you deliver results.
As a key member of Lenddo's small but growing sales team your primary goal is revenue generation through prospecting, presenting Lenddo and its services to prospects and closing commercial agreements. You will also increase revenues with existing clients through account management. You must be able to monitor industry trends, competitive landscape, and identify risks to the business; contribute to the growth and strategic direction of Lenddo's products and services.
- Develop the sales pipeline through outbound initiatives and respond to inbound inquiries and referrals.
- Present Lenddo and its services to prospects
- Prepare and present proposals and commercial agreements
- Close commercial agreements.
- Facilitate transition of new clients to project delivery team
- Maintain high level relationship with clients and up sell other Lenddo services.
- Assist in building the Lenddo brand.
- Provide market research feedback to the product teams.
- 5+ years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, preferably in new business acquisition into financial institutions.
- Must possess fluent verbal and written language skills in both Spanish and English.
- Penchant for sales and the internet, with a desire to learn.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Relevant experience of consultative sales and account management
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience of working effectively with senior leaders, peers, and external entities.
* Please provide your CV in English