IT Project Manager
Product | Bogota, Colombia | Full Time
Lenddo is looking for a professional Software Development Project Manager to lead Development projects in a fast paced and rapidly changing software technology environment. As a key member of our development team, you will be managing a variety of projects. These projects entail the development of software systems of moderate-to-high levels of complexity that target both consumer and enterprise segments of the CRM, Finance and Social Media markets.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the latest emerging technologies and lead a top-notch team to develop innovative products that will impact markets around the world. This is a high-profile position that will also entail working directly with Senior Management.
Responsibilities for IT Project Manager
- Runs complex projects from design and development to production.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines resources and schedule for project implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Oversees engineering team and manages conflicts within group.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues with strong conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Proactively reports project status and issues to technology team management.
- Drives the change management processes.
- Escalates project issues as necessary to the appropriate level of management.
- Conducts post-implementation reviews and communicates lessons learned to appropriate groups.
- Sprint / Scrum Planning and daily stand-up meetings moderator
Qualifications for IT Project Manager
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management or IT Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes.
- Project Managers require scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues and solutions to multiple audiences at varying levels of technical and professional experience.
- Lean/Agile Methodologies experience and/or training - ideally, would have/earn SCRUM master certification