Executive Assistant to CEO
Administrative | New York, NY | Full Time
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Lenddo is an international, venture-backed consumer internet company that is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our very busy CEO. Candidate needs to be extremely detail-oriented, organized, eager to grow, and possess a great attitude. This is an amazing opportunity to join an incredibly talented team that is creating a world-changing product.
Lenddo is using social networks to improve people’s lives and restructure finance. Members are using their online reputation to prove identity and access credit in regions where there is little access to credit. Every day, members are able to fund education for loved ones, medicine for family members, and shelter for relatives. We expect to positively impact millions.
- Reduce daily distractions so CEO can focus on the company’s mission
- Execute varied ad hoc projects as assigned by CEO
- Complex calendar management for CEO
- Assist with weekly bookkeeping responsibilities, filing expense reports, and paying all bills on time
- International and domestic travel arrangements
- Heavy email management
- Maintain vendor lists and serve as the “go-to” contact in the company
- On-boarding of new hires
- Help to develop and improve internal procedures for the company’s administrative duties
- Day to day office management to maintain a smoothly running work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diverse problem-solving skills
- Make sure nothing falls through the cracks: follow numerous projects from conception to completion and work around any obstacles that come up
- Work ethic that is intuitive to anticipate the needs of executives and can maintain professionalism and diplomacy in a fast paced environment
- Hungry to learn and grow in a rapidly expanding company
- Highly organized and impeccable attention to detail
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- Best boss EVER!
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.