Product | New York, NY | Full Time
Lenddo.com is using the social networks to improve people’s lives and restructure finance. Members are using their online reputation to prove identity and access credit in regions where there is little access to credit. Every day, members are able to fund education for loved ones, medicine for family members, and shelter for relatives. Tangible life improvements. We expect to impact millions.
About this role:
Over the past year our team has grown from 2 people to more than 20, and it will continue to grow as we aggressively build out our vision. We pride ourselves on our ability to evolve and push out product faster than anyone in our space. As our design organization evolves, we continue to get Lenddo in front of more users, and are committed to continue to increase the quality of our design standards and consistency of execution across all mediums. With that in mind, we’re looking for a Creative Director to join the Product team to do the three things we think are incredibly important:
1. Have the vision to lead the evolution of Lenddo’s UI/UX design going forward.
2. Ensure a high level of quality and consistency to our design across all platforms and mediums (web, iphone, android, blackberry, email, video, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
3. Be a strong advocate for member centric design within the company, and with our international partners.
This role will report to our CEO and is based in our Soho office in New York City. We offer a competitive compensation package including equity options for all employees.
• Know how to work with a brand that has a strong personality and ensure that it is woven into the visual and interaction design across all of our products
• Define and meticulously execute product design standards across all media
• Lead and mentor our team of freelance and internal designers, some of whom are in different continents
• Collaborate with engineering, business development and marketing teams
• Provide continuous analysis of our products’ strengths and weaknesses
• Create Design that transcends geography and works across a wide range of cultures
• Outstanding design sense
• Obsessive attention to interaction and visual design detail
• Experience designing and iterating highly trafficked consumer products
• Exceptional portfolio of work from teams you’ve led as well as your own work
• Understanding of the Lenddo vision and the space in which we play
• Experience working within the tight feedback loop necessary to execute on mobile design work
• Understanding of self-service local advertising landscape
If you're interested, please apply with your resume, links to a portfolio of any relevant work, along with a quick note about why you feel like you're a great fit for this role.