Business Development Executive
Marketing | Makati, Philippines | Full Time
Senior Business Development Executive
This position is based in Makati, Philippines
About the company
We have a goal to change the world and so should you. Our vision is to help create an economically empowered and thriving middle class in developing countries around the world. To accomplish this, we are building the world’s first online platform that empowers the emerging middle class to use their online social connections to build their creditworthiness and access local financial services.
This is a fast-paced, startup work environment. You'll have a lot of latitude with how you complete your projects but also high expectations of the output - we have a culture focused on results.
The role: Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is well-versed and experienced in the hiring, training and managing agencies and salespeople to achieve loan activations. They can spot and pursue new opportunities for the business. They are quick to close the deal, and are persistent in follow-ups. As this a fast-paced start-up, they should also be open to different marketing activities that are thrown their way. They should be familiar with the Internet and social media, and are comfortable in using such tools to promote Lenddo.com.
The Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for this role will be:
● Loan growth
● Loan application quality
● Membership growth
● Recruit and manage sales agents and agencies.
● Design and deliver training to sales agents and agencies
● Supervise and manage the performance of sales agents and agencies.
● Research and negotiate venues for flyering and other marketing events
● Respond to email and telephone inquiries, and convert them to membership and loan applications.
● Support other Business Development activities, such as (but not limited to) event management, social media, among others.
Education and Experience Requirements
● E- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Finance, business/management or sales/marketing
● E- At least 1 years proven experience in managing sales agencies or sales agents at their current/last position
● P- With at least 2 years’ experience in Sales of Financial Services
Key Skills, Qualifications and Traits (E=Essential, P=Preferred):
● E- Results orientation and driven to over achieve sales targets.
● E -Strong selling, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
● E- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino
● E- Must be a quick thinker who is able to make decisions autonomously
● P- Fast-paced and a self-starter.
● P- Social media savvy
● P- Detail-oriented