Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative, Bogotá
Operations | Bogota, Colombia | Full Time
Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative - Bogotá
This position is based in Bogotá, Colombia
About the company
We have a goal to change the world and so should you. Our vision is to help create an economically empowered and thriving middle class in developing countries around the world. To accomplish this, we are building the world’s first online platform that empowers the emerging middle class to use their online social connections to build their creditworthiness and access local financial services.
This is a fast-paced, startup work environment. You'll have a lot of latitude with how you complete your projects but also high expectations of the output - we have a culture focused on results.
The role: Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative
You will manage the customer service relationship between Lenddo and our customers, as well as analyze, research and process loan applications. You will demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as well as provide exceptional service via telephone, email and text message. You will be responsible for the confidential information of our members, which must be executed with the care and sensitivity expected of such an important asset. You are Internet savvy and have proven Internet research skills, with a passion for browsing the Internet. The Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for this role will be Loan Processing Time, Accuracy of Loan Application Data and Customer Satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a background in financial and banking services, risk management or business process/call center operations.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Review detailed information of loan applications, ensuring informed decision making regarding the creditworthiness of the borrower and the probability of repayment
- Provide guidance to prospective loan applicants in order to have complete information to make credit decisions
- Analyze customer financial goals and needs and recommend appropriate credit decisions
- Ensure that all loan applications procedures are executed in a manner consistent with Lenddo’s high standards for privacy and attention to detail
- Design and implement payment schedules for the customers
- Promote a positive attitude and team approach to customer relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Sales, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience required; experience in NGO and startup highly respected
- Ability to work under high pressure and strict deadlines, with strong attention to detail
- Oral and written fluency in English and Spanish
- Advanced Excel, SQL, and/or other programming language is a significant plus