Sales Team Leader
Sales | Salt Lake City, UT
VacationRoost, a Salt Lake City based industry leader in the fast growing vacation rental market, is seeking a Sales Team Leader. The Sales Team Leader is responsible for managing and mentoring a group of up to 15 vacation rental sales agents in a call center environment. The successful Team Leader will maintain and continue to grow the high levels of service established by VacationRooost’s sales division by using key sales performance indicators such as close rate, call answering percentage, service levels and problems per check-in to identify areas of improvement and to train agents. The Team Leader will be responsible for initial and ongoing sales agent training on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Workforce Management (WFM) applications.
The Sales Team leader must be committed to providing each and every client with exceptional customer service from booking to check-out and help to instill that commitment in every one of their team members.
This position will report to the Director of Sales.
- Analyze and report on key sales performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Use KPI’s to coach, mentor and train sales agents on best sales and customer service practices.
- Initial and ongoing sales agent training on CRM and WFM applications
- Maximize revenue per lead by increasing close rate, answering percentages, and service levels.
- Be the Customer Service example – ensuring all agents provide exceptional customer service from booking to check-out.
- Communicate with internal departments such as marketing and customer service to increase efficiency and provide the customer with an exceptional experience.
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate company’s operating hours
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service oriented role
- At least 4 years of experience working in a call center or inbound sales call environment
- At least 2 years in a sales manager role
- Experience working in a commission based sales role
- Experience analyzing sales and call center metrics
- Associates degree or equivalent training and experience
- Travel industry knowledge a plus
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with a proven ability to interpret data
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong accountability and commitment to excellence
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hi-growth, e-commerce company culture
- Ability to readily adjust to changing priorities
VacationRoost is the industry leader in vacation rentals, ski vacations and outsource partner solutions. If you are smart and creative and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we want you on our team. VacationRoost offers the largest and most varied inventory of vacation rentals, lodging, air, car rental and other activities from sea to ski.
By combining proprietary technology along with other industry leading software, we deliver travel and vacation rental products, airfare, car rental, lift tickets and other products with unparalleled efficiency and quality. This technology allows one stop shopping for the customer to purchase the perfect vacation rental – that can include air, ground transportation, equipment rentals and destination activities.
VacationRoost has a “work hard / play hard” company culture that encourages use of our fantastic vacation products and participation in our winning softball team and company golf tournaments. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K and vacation time, including paid ski days and use of company ski passes.
For more information about VacationRoost, visit our web site at www.vacationroost.com. If you really want to get to know us, visit our Values Page at www.vacationroost.com/corporate/values and our At Play page at www.vacationroost.com/about-us/vacationroost-at-play.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.vacationroost.com/about-us/careers. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response. Please, NO PHONE CALLS, FAXES, OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS.