Sales Destination Expert
Sales | Salt Lake City, UT
The leader in online vacation rentals is seeking Sales Destination Experts to help the Sales Team during the busy ski season. The successful candidate must be a people person, possess great sales skills and be customer service oriented to have success in our program. The perfect candidate is also analytical, organized, and self-motivated. The position is seasonal with an opportunity to turn into a full-time position with VacationRoost and is an excellent opportunity to begin a travel industry career that most people dream about.
The Destination Expert’s main goal is to answer inbound calls and help customers plan their perfect vacation in one of VacationRoost’s many destinations. The position requires sales skills and a unique ability to listen to the customer in order to match a customer’s needs with the VacationRoost product that meets that need the best. The Destination Expert will report to a Sales Team Leader and be part of a team that is focused on meeting and exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Answer inbound calls or incoming web leads and communicate VacationRoost’s value proposition with the goal of booking the customers perfect vacation
- Seek to continuously learn new products, promotions, destinations, and sales skills/tools
- Be proactive and provide great follow-up to commitments made or requests from a customer
- Provide excellent post-booking support
- Coordinate and communicate with internal departments to improve the customer’s experience
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Strong customer service and sales skills with at least one (1) year in a sales or customer service role
- Must be analytical, organized, and self-motivated
- The ability to multi-task is critical
- Strong computer and technical skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel industry experience and knowledge a plus
- Must be able to work in both a team environment and individually
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hi-growth e-commerce company culture
VacationRoost has a “work hard / play hard” company culture that includes paid ski days, company ski passes, a winning softball team, and company golf tournaments. Destination Experts will make $10-$12 per hour dependent on experience and have the ability to earn additional bonuses if certain targets are met. If you perform well and turn into a permanent employee, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K and vacation time.
For more information on VacationRoost, visit our web site at www.vacationroost.com.If you really want to get to know us, visit our Values Page at www.vacationroost.com/corporate/values and our At Play page at www.vacationroost.com/about-us/vacationroost-at-play.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.vacationroost.com/about-us/careers. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response. Please, NO PHONE CALLS, FAXES, OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS.