Analytics | Portland, OR | Full Time
LegitScript is a fast-growing, Portland based company that performs cyber investigations and internet monitoring in the healthcare sector and other high-risk areas. We are beyond the startup phase, but we have retained the best parts of a startup mentality (read: We are creative and collaborative! We have fun!). We even have a (really awesome) office dog and in-house barista. We are looking for an analyst to join our team of experts on the Merchant Monitoring Solutions Team.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. LegitScript does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
- Attains an acute expertise of high-risk merchant business models, and a thorough understanding of regulations and policies for various high-risk areas
- Analyzes and monitors merchant risk levels using internet investigative techniques and by leveraging contextual data
- Provides analysis details to clients under strict deadlines
Applicant’s Required Skills:
- Ability to quickly ingest information and make logical judgment calls
- Aptitude for drawing conclusions and spotting trends from large data sets
- Familiarity with Excel or other data management tools
- Seeks ways to optimize and improve processes or systems
- Embraces change and adapts well to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Holds an insatiable curiosity and love for problem solving
- Works equally well independently and on a team
- Maintains excellent time management
- Welcomes feedback
- Quick, resourceful learner
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (any field) or equivalent experience
- Background in cyber-investigations, risk management, regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering, military intelligence, criminal justice, or similar field
- Familiarity with NACHA and Card Association Rules or other areas of the payments industry
- Fluency in multiple languages (written and/or spoken)
- Knowledge of internet investigative techniques
- Management/training experience
Compensation Package and Perks:
Starting salary for this position is $40K-$50K, depending on background and experience.
Our full-time employees also enjoy a great benefits package including a health plan, FSA, 401k with company match, life insurance, company paid transportation packages, and a generous PTO policy. We also offer fun perks, such as company-sponsored massages, paid time off to volunteer, bike stipend, group social activities, and more!
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, in our modern Portland office (note: this is not a remote position), which is cubicle-free with plenty of natural light. Our workday is based around an 8:30-5:00 timeframe, but we offer flexible schedules.
This position requires a steep learning curve and we devote several months to intensive training. Because the training is a substantial investment, we are looking for candidates that have a lot of ambition and drive, who are seeking a long-term, growth position.
You must possess all of the required skills to apply. A resume and cover letter are required to apply. Those who do not submit a cover In addition to a resume will not be considered. In your cover letter please include the following 1) why you are leaving your current position, 2) why you want to work for LegitScript, 3) three professional references, 4) If you do not currently reside in the Portland, OR area, please address your plans/timeline for relocation.
LegitScript is an Equal Opportunity Employer that abides by federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin; or their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities.