Analytics | Portland, OR | Full Time
LegitScript, one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Oregon, is seeking an exceptional Policy Analyst to join our team at our Portland, Oregon-based headquarters.
What we’re looking for:
The Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Policy Analyst is an advisor for LegitScript regarding Drug and Alcohol addiction treatment matters. This role is responsible for being an in-house expert on Drug and Alcohol addiction treatment. This role creates resources to guide the team and for general consumption by stakeholders. This role oversees, and performs some, client escalation work, and plays an active role in certifying legitimate treatment entities and identifying non-compliant ones. This role trains others and communicates to external entities regarding drug and alcohol addiction treatment. This role reports to the Assistant Director of Operations.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess significant knowledge of drug and alcohol addiction treatment policy, trends, and best practices
- Stay current on drug and alcohol addiction treatment policy issues and research
- Have excellent communication skills across all media
- Have experience training others on subject matter
- Possess a superior attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of drug and alcohol addiction treatment policy, specifically opioid-related
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating subject matter clearly and accurately
- Highly adaptable and embraces change
- Intellectual curiosity
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team player with a positive outlook
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Quick study and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly analyze data and draw conclusions from large data sets
- Welcomes feedback
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant field
We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. We share our expertise about high-risk online activity to empower businesses, governments, and consumers to make incremental changes that will result in a secure, more transparent internet. We catch bad guys.
Our spacious, modern Pearl District office is cubicle-free with plenty of natural light. We have sit-to-stand convertible desks. Many of us bike to work and we have indoor bike parking. There's an ofﬁce dog. Our friendly in-house barista serves complimentary beverages every morning, and we have lots of catered lunches and social events. It's a small, culturally diverse company (about 70 people at present) where people work hard and love what they do.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Health plan with United Health Care - We contribute toward individuals and spouse/ dependents (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Flexible spending account - We contribute funds on your behalf and allow you to contribute pre-tax (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance and short-term disability insurance policy that are both fully paid by employer (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Transportation package to help alleviate commuting costs (available immediately!)
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
Bonus: We offer full-time employees extra perks like company-paid massages, gift cards to local businesses, paid time off to volunteer, company sponsorship of your hobby, and group social outings!
If you meet all of the requirements and would like to be considered, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter. For more information on us, please check out our website: legitscript.com.