Customer Success Specialist
Administration | Portland, OR | Full Time
LegitScript, one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Oregon, is seeking an exceptional Customer Success Specialist with expertise in Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment to join our team at our Portland, Oregon-based headquarters.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to field inquiries from clients, potential clients, and the general public. The Customer Success Specialist is specifically responsible for responding to inquiries regarding LegitScript certification programs and publicly searchable data on LegitScript’s homepage. The Customer Success Specialist provides tactful and professional responses either in writing or via telephone and escalates complex issues to the team when necessary. The Customer Success Specialist also supports the team by performing basic research and data entry tasks, such as license verifications. This role reports to the Assistant Director of Operations.
- Possess excellent communication skills across all media (e.g., verbal, written)
- Proficiency at handling interactions with tact and diplomacy
- Experience interacting with clients in a customer support role
- Adept at basic internet research and data entry
- Highly organized and efficient
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess knowledge about online healthcare merchants (e.g., online pharmacies, telemedicine providers, supplement sellers)
- Possess knowledge about drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Have experience using Salesforce
We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. We share our expertise about high-risk online activity to empower businesses, governments, and consumers to make incremental changes that will result in a secure, more transparent internet. We catch bad guys.
Our spacious, modern Pearl District office is cubicle-free with plenty of natural light. We have sit-to-stand convertible desks. Many of us bike to work and we have indoor bike parking. There's an ofﬁce dog. Our friendly in-house barista serves complimentary beverages every morning, and we have lots of catered lunches and social events. It's a small, culturally diverse company (about 70 people at present) where people work hard and love what they do.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Health plan with United Health Care - We contribute toward individuals and spouse/ dependents (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Flexible spending account - We contribute funds on your behalf and allow you to contribute pre-tax (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance and short-term disability insurance policy that are both fully paid by employer (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Transportation package to help alleviate commuting costs (available immediately!)
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
Bonus: We offer full-time employees extra perks like company-paid massages, gift cards to local businesses, paid time off to volunteer, company sponsorship of your hobby, and group social outings!
If you meet all of the requirements and would like to be considered, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter. For more information on us, please check out our website: legitscript.com.