Bilingual Hebrew-English Analyst
Analytics | Portland, OR | Full Time
LegitScript, one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Oregon, is seeking an exceptional Bilingual Hebrew-English Analyst to join our team at our Portland, Oregon-based headquarters.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Bilingual Hebrew-English Analyst to join our team of experts. An analyst classifies and organizes data on a large scale to formulate comprehensive reports with strict deadlines, researches and monitors the high-risk markets on the internet, and develops familiarity with the regulation of prescription drugs, supplements, controlled substances, gambling, and other high-risk areas.
This position requires a steep learning curve and we devote several months to intensive training. Because the training is a substantial investment, we are looking for candidates who have a lot of ambition and drive, who are seeking a long-term, growth position.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. LegitScript does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
- Native level fluency in Hebrew and English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions from large data sets
- Internet/computer-savvy, familiarity with Excel (or similar spreadsheet programs)
- Quick study and extremely detail-oriented
- Insatiable curiosity and a love for problem solving
- Welcomes feedback
- Strong writing skills
- Works equally well independently and on a team
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Knowledge of internet investigative techniques
- Familiarity with spreadsheet programs (e.g., Excel)
- Background in cyber-investigations, risk management, regulatory compliance, military intelligence, criminal justice, anti-money laundering or similar field
We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. We share our expertise about high-risk online activity to empower businesses, governments, and consumers to make incremental changes that will result in a secure, more transparent internet. We catch bad guys.
Our spacious, modern Pearl District office is cubicle-free with plenty of natural light. We have sit-to-stand convertible desks. Many of us bike to work and we have indoor bike parking. There's an ofﬁce dog. Our friendly in-house barista serves complimentary beverages every morning, and we have lots of catered lunches and social events. It's a small, culturally diverse company (about 70 people at present) where people work hard and love what they do.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Health plan with United Health Care - We contribute toward individuals and spouse/ dependents (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Flexible spending account - We contribute funds on your behalf and allow you to contribute pre-tax (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance and short-term disability insurance policy that are both fully paid by employer (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Transportation package to help alleviate commuting costs (available immediately!)
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
Bonus: We offer full-time employees extra perks like company-paid massages, gift cards to local businesses, paid time off to volunteer, company sponsorship of your hobby, and group social outings!
If you meet all of the requirements and would like to be considered, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter. For more information on us, please check out our website: legitscript.com.