Assistant Director of Operations
Analytics | Portland, OR | Full Time
LegitScript, one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Oregon, is seeking an exceptional Assistant Director of Operations to join our team at our Portland, Oregon-based headquarters.
What we’re looking for:
The Assistant Director of Operations will oversee LegitScript’s certification programs for Healthcare Merchants and Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Facilities. We are looking for someone who possesses strong people leadership and management skills, process management skills, tactical planning skills, and business matrix management skills. This role requires an advanced ability to lead and coach others in alignment with LegitScript’s management philosophy. This role also requires an advanced understanding of operational efficiency, including P&L analysis, and how to apply such principles across programs and departments, and coaches others to gain this skillset. This role must have experience with project management in a matrixed organization. This role may engage in some client relationship management. This role reports to the Director of Operations.
- Experience supervising and developing high-performing teams
- Proficiency applying process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma) to non-manufacturing processes
- Well-versed in a variety of project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions
- Skilled at coaching others for optimal performance and engagement
- Ability to set comprehensive team goals to ensure growth, performance, and alignment with business strategies
- Demonstrated success working in a matrixed business organization where cross-team collaboration was necessary
- Excellent communication skills across all media
- High degree of professionalism and diplomacy
- Ability to handle multiple, potentially competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable about Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Be knowledgeable about online healthcare merchants, such as online pharmacies and telemedicine providers
- Have experience managing client relationships and expectations
We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. We share our expertise about high-risk online activity to empower businesses, governments, and consumers to make incremental changes that will result in a secure, more transparent internet. We catch bad guys.
Our spacious, modern Pearl District office is cubicle-free with plenty of natural light. We have sit-to-stand convertible desks. Many of us bike to work and we have indoor bike parking. There's an ofﬁce dog. Our friendly in-house barista serves complimentary beverages every morning, and we have lots of catered lunches and social events. It's a small, culturally diverse company (about 70 people at present) where people work hard and love what they do.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- Health plan with United Health Care - We contribute toward individuals and spouse/ dependents (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Flexible spending account - We contribute funds on your behalf and allow you to contribute pre-tax (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance and short-term disability insurance policy that are both fully paid by employer (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Transportation package to help alleviate commuting costs (available immediately!)
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
Bonus: We offer full-time employees extra perks like company-paid massages, gift cards to local businesses, paid time off to volunteer, company sponsorship of your hobby, and group social outings!
If you meet all of the requirements and would like to be considered, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter. For more information on us, please check out our website: legitscript.com.