Analytics | Portland, OR | Full Time
LegitScript, one of the Top 100 Workplaces in Oregon, is seeking an exceptional Analyst to join our team at our Portland, Oregon-based headquarters.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an analyst to join our team of experts. An analyst classifies and organizes data on a large scale to formulate comprehensive reports with strict deadlines, researches and monitors the high-risk markets on the internet, and develops familiarity with the regulation of prescription drugs, supplements, controlled substances, gambling, adult content and other high-risk areas.
As part of this job, you may have to review high-risk adult content with unpleasant images. This is part of the work we do to keep internet users safe. We provide ample training and support for any employee who may need to review this type of content and it is not a large portion of the job.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. LegitScript does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Background in cyber-investigations, risk management, regulatory compliance, military intelligence, criminal justice, anti-money laundering or similar field
- Experience monitoring unpleasant online content in a professional context
- Knowledge of internet investigative techniques
- Management/training experience
- Highly adaptable and embraces change
- Intellectual curiosity
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, especially in written form
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Team player with a positive outlook
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Quick study and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly analyze data and draw conclusions from large data sets
- Familiarity with Excel
- Welcomes feedback
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (any field) or equivalent experience
We help companies of all sizes keep their services legal and safe for consumers. We share our expertise about high-risk online activity to empower businesses, governments, and consumers to make incremental changes that will result in a secure, more transparent internet. We catch bad guys.
Our spacious, modern Pearl District office is cubicle-free with plenty of natural light. We have sit-to-stand convertible desks. Many of us bike to work and we have indoor bike parking. There's an ofﬁce dog. Our friendly in-house barista serves complimentary beverages every morning, and we have lots of catered lunches and social events. It's a small, culturally diverse company (about 90 people at present) where people work hard and love what they do. Starting salary for this position is between 40k to 50k annually.
In addition to competitive salaries, full-time employees enjoy a great benefits package:
- We contribute toward individuals and spouse/ dependents (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Flexible spending account - We contribute funds on your behalf and allow you to contribute pre-tax (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- 401k with company match
- Life insurance and short-term disability insurance policy that are both fully paid by employer (available on the first of the month following a month's employment)
- Transportation package to help alleviate commuting costs (available immediately!)
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
Bonus: We offer full-time employees extra perks like company-paid massages, gift cards to local businesses, paid time off to volunteer, company sponsorship of your hobby, and group social outings!
If you meet all of the requirements and would like to be considered, please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter. For more information on us, please check out our website: legitscript.com.