Remote & Field Service Technician
Technical Operations | Telecommute from Anywhere | Contract and Temp to Perm
How would you like working for a security-oriented, virtual tech firm with these offerings?
- An incredible leadership team
- Part- and full-time benefits including insurance, flextime & profit-sharing
- Paid training
- Bonuses for new certifications
- A team of geeks that love helping people.
A good fit so far? Read on…
Currently, we are contracting with qualified field-service technicians. Service technicians need to be on-call for incoming workorders. Most situations can be addressed remotely but some require onsite attention. Most service work is mutually scheduled and normally conducted during business hours however some customers require after-hours service including weekends and holidays and our SLA customers require 2- and 4-hour response times.
Technicians need to be able to service all PC related hardware, servers, routers, and POS equipment as well as operating system and various software issues.
- 3–5 years experience or A+ CompTIA certification (or in process),
- Windows, Mac, iOS and Android experience
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Reliable transportation
- Complete PC toolkit
Compensation: $30.00/hour - DOE
Note: Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.